- To present the State of play regarding the product safety control in the EU.
- To highlight the need of increased attention on product safety by Customs in order to avoid the release of unsafe products in the Community.
- To provide Guidelines for customs controls to support Customs Authorities in their tasks of controlling product safety requirements
- To improve co-ordination between Customs administrations, as well as between Customs administrations and Market Surveillance authorities and encourage an exchange of experience, knowledge and best practices.
- To emphasize risk criteria in relation to product safety.
|Founding date of the expert group Source|
|Identifier of the expert group Source|
|Scope of the expert group Source|
|Status of the expert group Source|