• To assess and evaluate the improvements to the RIF system launched in April 2007 and specifically the new feedback function
• To present forthcoming new functions and improvements to the RIF system and prepare if necessary the business rules for these new functions
• To provide a forum for member states to discuss use, possible improvements and the enhanced role of the system for risk management purposes.
• To increase the publicity on the system
• Subgroup: to analyse the content of the RIFs issued so far and to propose future actions following the analysis.
|Founding date of the expert group Source|
|Identifier of the expert group Source|
|Scope of the expert group Source|
|Status of the expert group Source|